Under Contract / Multiple Bids! • $2,095,000 • 37 Coniston Road, Short Hills, NJ • The Elizabeth Winterbottom Team •
Upon entering, you will find an elegant living room with a wood burning fireplace, dentil moldings, and french doors flanked by built-in bookshelves. Adjoining the living room, there is a spacious office with beautiful windows and high ceilings. To the right of the foyer, the formal dining room is illuminated by a bay window. The dining room leads to the gourmet kitchen where custom cabinetry compliments professional, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, center island and bar seating. A large breakfast area has high ceilings and an inviting window seat opens to the family room – creating a space where all will want to gather. A powder room and spacious mudroom with access to the two car garage complete this floor.
Upstairs, the inviting primary suite is a private oasis. It has two walk-in closets and a luxurious marble bathroom with double vanity, glass shower, and spa-like soaking tub. Four more bedrooms and two more renovated full baths occupy the 2nd and 3rd levels.
The finished lower level features a rec room, beautiful built-ins; the laundry and a bonus room that could easily be converted to a home gym or whatever you need.
Head outside to relax or entertain on the picture perfect bluestone patio or play in the large, landscaped yard.
- Fabulous five bedroom colonial located in the heart of Old Short Hills
- Renovated kitchen and all bathrooms
- First floor office
- Deluxe primary suite with two walk in closets and luxurious marble bath
- 2-car oversized attached garage
- Multi-zone underground sprinkler system
- Located less than a mile from the Short Hills train station, the Glenwood Elementary and the Cora Hartshorn arboretum
- Close to the South Mountain Reservation with over 2000 acres of hiking trails, all top-rated Millburn schools, and downtown with weekly Farmers Markets and boutique shopping
- Whole-house generator
- Level, private yard with Bluestone patio; completely fenced