Location, location, location! This four bedroom, two full and one half bath Colonial is located in one of Maplewood’s premier “pocket” neighborhoods and is just a quick walk to the train station, Maplewood Village and schools. With fabulous curb appeal and treetop views to the South Mountain Reservation, 25 North Terrace is a special home in a dream location.
Step through the front door into a center-hall foyer with charming staircase. Flanking the foyer is an oversized living room with wood-burning fireplace and spacious dining room, perfect for entertaining friends and family. The living room flows into a sun-splashed family room, which overlooks the backyard. Gleaming hardwood floors throughout create a sense of flow, while newer replacement windows offer plenty of fresh air and sunlight.
The gourmet eat-in kitchen boasts granite counters, mosaic tile backsplash, warm wood cabinetry, a pantry and plenty of space for a breakfast table. Three large kitchen windows provide tons of natural light and a convenient back door offers access to the deck for seamless indoor-outdoor entertaining. Rounding out the first floor is a guest powder room.
Upstairs are four bedrooms including the lovely master suite with a wood-burning fireplace. Three other family bedrooms offer plenty of room for family and overnight guests. The oversized main hall bath was fully renovated in 2017 with a quartz-topped vanity with double sinks, new tile flooring and designer lighting.
Renovated in 2013, the walkout and day lit lower level has a large recreation room, office space, a full bathroom, laundry area and copious storage. The basement opens directly into the backyard allowing for easy indoor-outdoor play.
Outside, the spacious two-tiered Trex deck and brick patio has space for both lounging and dining. The deck overlooks the professionally landscaped backyard which includes a large lawn, an oversized 2-car garage and a welcoming lower level entrance.
• Renovated upstairs hall bath with dual sinks, quartz counters, tile floor, designer lighting – 2017
• Renovated walkout basement with full bath, rec room and office space – 2013
• Central air-conditioning
• Hardwood floors
• Newer windows throughout
• Professionally landscaped property with 2 level Trex deck
• Beautifully finished across three levels with an easy-flowing main living area, comfortable bedrooms and excellent entertaining space
• Interior features include hardwood floors, built-ins, wood-burning fireplace and plenty of natural light
• Renovated kitchen has wood cabinets, mosaic tile backsplash, granite counters, appliances arranged for easy access and breakfast area
• Two-tiered Trex deck
• Detached two-car garage with automatic garage door opener
• Paved driveway with additional parking
• Deck and patio overlooking a deep backyard
• Professionally landscaped property
• Prime neighborhood just blocks to Village shopping and commuter trains to NYC, recreation and schools
• Easy access to major highways, business centers and Newark Liberty International Airport
• Center Hall Colonial
• 4 Bedrooms, 2 Full and 1 Half Baths
• Renovated kitchen and baths
• Premier location; fabulous tight-knit block
• Walk to town, train and school
FIND OUT MORE CALL (973) 900-0337
AT A GLANCE
- PRICE: $679,000
- ADDRESS: 25 NORTH TERRACE
- CITY: MAPLEWOOD
- BEDS: 4
- BATHS: 2.5