Now that you have reviewed the Buying Process, here are the the top reasons buyers prefer to work with Elizabeth Winterbottom:
1. Get The Inside Scoop First: Elizabeth and her team are tapped into our towns and the real estate community. They know about new listings before they appear on the MLS/Zillow sites. This will help you get a jump on the competition and may help you find the perfect home faster.
2. Always Available: Elizabeth is available to buyers, no matter what the issue, around the clock, 365 days a year. House showings, town tours, call her with any questions; Elizabeth will give you all the time you need to help you make the best decision during this exciting time.
3. FUN — A Product of Great Information & Advance Preparation: Buying your dream home is fun. The best buying experience is achieved when you receive quality information about the towns, neighborhoods and homes that interest you before you visit your first property. At your initial meeting, Elizabeth explains the steps in the buying process, listens to your ideal criteria and outlines a clear strategy to help you find and buy a home you love. You will have no surprises. All of this advance preparation translates into an enjoyable search for your next home.
4. Local Market Expert: Buying a home is about more than the house. You will want to know about the schools, the commute, childcare, recreation, shops and restaurants. Elizabeth grew up in Summit NJ and has raised her family in Short Hills. Elizabeth and her team have detailed local knowledge on everything you need to know to make an informed buying decision.
5. Excellent Negotiation Skills: Once you find a home that you like, Elizabeth, as a top negotiator, will help you get it for the best price and on the most favorable terms possible. Elizabeth will save you time and money through the negotiation process. If multiple bids arise, it will be to your advantage to have Elizabeth guide you through that scenario as well.
6. Real Estate Contract Expert: You will be asked to sign a very detailed contract when you buy a home. Elizabeth’s in-depth contractual knowledge will ensure that you understand all of these details. Elizabeth will work with your attorney to make you feel confident about all phases of the purchasing process.
7. Easy Financing: Elizabeth has many contacts in the mortgage industry who can provide quotes on mortgage rates, help you set up your financing, and get your through your deal hassle-free.
8. Inspections through Closing: Once you are under contract there are many deadlines to meet and much paperwork to complete. Elizabeth has a full roster of local inspectors and contractors who can help you. She keeps track of your mortgage commitment date, additional deposit dates and home inspection communications as delineated in your contract. In other words, Elizabeth keeps your deal on track to a successful closing.
8. Clients for Life: As a happy homeowner, your relationship with the Elizabeth Winterbottom Team does not end. We continue to be available to you for local resources, market statistics and any and all real estate-related issues. Elizabeth keeps her clients for life; she enjoys helping all of her buyers and sellers well beyond their closing date.
Contact Elizabeth Winterbottom To Set Up A “No Obligation” Phone or In-Person Appointment to Discuss Buying A Home:
Contact Elizabeth Winterbottom