- 1. NEW FRONT — IMG_0542_3_4
- 02. FOYER – 100ProspectHillAve-ElizabethWinterbottom-52_3_4
- 03. LR – 100ProspectHillAve-ElizabethWinterbottom-58_59_60
- 03a. 100ProspectHillAve-ElizabethWinterbottom-73_4_5
- 04. LR2 – 100ProspectHillAve-ElizabethWinterbottom-61_2_3
- 04a. DINING ROOM – 100ProspectHillAve-ElizabethWinterbottom-31_2_3
- 5. Kitchen l
- 6. Kitchen ll
- 7. Breakfast room to Kitchen
- 08. FR1 – 100ProspectHillAve-ElizabethWinterbottom-43_4_5
- 09. FR2 – 100ProspectHillAve-ElizabethWinterbottom-76_7_8
- 10. OFFICE – 100ProspectHillAve-ElizabethWinterbottom-67_8_9
- 11. MUD ROOM – 100ProspectHillAve-ElizabethWinterbottom-46_7_8
- 012. NOOK – IMG_9903_4_5
- 13. MASTER BR – 100ProspectHillAve-ElizabethWinterbottom-49_50_51
- 14. Master bath l
- 15. master bath ll
- 15a. MASTER BTH – TUB – 100 Prospect Hill Ave, Summit-94_5_6
- 15b. MASTER BTH – SHOWER – 100 Prospect Hill Ave, Summit-97_8_9
- 15c. MASTER BR – BACK – IMG_0052_3_4
- 16. GREEN BR – 100ProspectHillAve-ElizabethWinterbottom-4_5_6
- 16a. BATH ENSUITE – 100 Prospect Hill Ave, Summit-76_7_8
- 17. BR1 – 100ProspectHillAve-ElizabethWinterbottom-19_20_21
- 18. 100ProspectHillAve-ElizabethWinterbottom-25_6_7
- 18a. BATH – IMG_9933_4_5
- 19. Bedroom 4
- 19b. BATH – 3RD IMG_9966_7_8
- 19c. BR6 – IMG_9960_1_2
- 20. Basement pool table
- 22. RECREATION ROOM – IMG_9978_79_80
- 22d. NEW – Patio to TC – IMG_0500_1_2
- 23a.NEW – GARDEN – IMG_0527_8_9
- 24. Side view of house
- 24a. NEW – lower Patio to house – IMG_0479_80_81
- 24b. NEW – lower patio to garden – IMG_0482_3_4
- 29a. NEW – yard to house with TC – IMG_0497_8_9
Rarely does a home of this magnitude become available on the Northside of Summit. With gardens that are registered in the Archives of American Gardens at the Smithsonian Museum and resting on over an acre of land with a tennis court and open lawns, 100 Prospect Hill Avenue is a six bedroom home built for gracious family living and elegant entertaining in a premier, walk-to-town location.
Enter the spacious foyer with an elegant split staircase providing access to the back hallway and the second level. The front to back living room with wood-burning fireplace is perfect for large-scale formal entertaining and connects to the warmly paneled library with bay window. On the other side of the foyer is the formal dining room with a gas fireplace and walk in bay window. A unique garden room with tiled floor and French door access to the formal gardens is adjacent to the living room.
Towards the rear of the home, the gourmet kitchen has marble and mahogany center island, professional grade stainless steel appliances, large walk-in pantry and informal dining area. The kitchen is completely open to the family room with wood-burning fireplace creating the perfect space where all will want to gather. The family room has a wet bar area with marble counters and copper sink and provides access to the terrace via French doors. Rounding out the first level is a copious mud room with excellent storage, an office nook and an oversized two-car garage with direct access into the mud room.
Six spacious bedrooms and five full bathrooms occupy the second and third levels. The luxurious master suite has a sitting area and an extensive en-suite bathroom with double vanity, radiant heated floors, jetted soaking tub, separate shower room with bench and multiple shower heads. Multiple walk-in closets in the master dressing area offer plenty of storage. Each spacious bedroom on the second level enjoys its own renovated ensuite bath, while the two bedrooms on the third level share a hall bath. The second floor laundry room offers convenience for day-to-day living. The lower level has a large recreation room, powder room, auxiliary laundry room and plenty of storage.
The beautiful grounds surrounding 100 Prospect Hill Avenue are a true delight, with formal flower and shrubbery gardens, shady lawns and a Har-Tru tennis court. Extensive fieldstone retaining walls provide an elegant backdrop to the entertaining terraces and a circular drive enhances the front of this unique in-town estate. Contact The Elizabeth Winterbottom Team to set up an appointment today!